IGNITOR II FORD 6 CYL
The Ignitor II has many of the same great feature that the Ignitor has, but its smarter. Ignitor II units sense the coil current level and use a powerful micro controller to adjust the dwell. Variable dwell helps to maintain peak energy throughout the entire RPM range.
Ignitor II systems develop up to 4 times more energy between 3000 and 5000 RPM than standard ignition systems. High RPM performance is improved when used with the Flame-Thrower II super low resistance (0.6 ohms) 45,000 volt coil.
- Adaptive dwell maintains peak energy throughout the entire RPM range, reducing misfires while improving engine performance.
- Develops on average 4 times more available energy between 3000 and 5000 RPM, and 2 times more available plug voltage.
- Peak current level is reached just prior to spark for maximum energy without the heat build-up, increasing coil and module life.
- Adjusts spark timing at higher RPMs to compensate for the inherent electronic delay.
- Senses startup and develops more energy for quicker, easier starting. Built in reverse polarity and over current protection shuts down the system, preventing component damage.
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-2).
- Guaranteed for 30 months.