IGNITOR CHRYSLER - DUAL POINT
For over thirty years, the Ignitor has proven itself in applications ranging from race cars to tractors. The Ignitor replaces breaker point and troublesome factory electronic ignitions with a dependable, self contained and maintenance free electronic ignition system. The Ignitor has been called the "stealth" ignition because of its quick installation and nearly undetectable presence under your distributor cap.
- Operating Voltage: 8-V to 16-V DC
- Temperature Range: -50 to 300F
- RPM Range: 0 to 15,000 RPM
- Can be used with most point-type coils, optimal performance achieved when used with our Flame-Thrower® 40,000 volt coil.
- Works great in stock point-type distributors as a trigger for multi-spark CD ignitions, eliminating the need for expensive aftermarket distributors.
- No complicated wiring makes installation easy.
- A solid-state electronic ignition system. "Never change points again!"